Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:48:20 +0200
From:      "Gianmarco Giovannelli" <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirk.vangulik@jrc.it>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CF ?

> Using PAO the disks get recognised just fine as a wdc controlled hardisk;
> which you can then dos mount. Depending on how you have formatted your
> flash cards, you might have to patch your kernel to do FAT32.

For some reasons I prefer to have a single centralized src tree on the main
box (3.0-BETA), The laptops (Libretto and AST AScentia M5230) don't have
any srcs on them and they do only "reinstall" from the server.

So applying the PAO patch is not so easy because I think they will be
wiped out from the next cvsup of the src tree (twice a day:-)

But I don't understand a thing... why not include the Pao patches in the
main src tree ???  Are they so experimental?

Thanks again to everyone....

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli (http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco)
"Unix expert since yesterday"