Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 06:14:40 PDT
From:      "Cosmic 665" <the_hermit665@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Video Card Compatitbitly

Hello;

  I am interrested in FreeeBSD and will purchase the OS within this
month.  However, it is extremely hard trying to search for "Video Card
Compatitblity" when I see NO links for them.  I need to know if my video
cards are supported under FreeBSD.  I have a Number Nine Imagine 128
(series 2) and a Matrox mystique 220.   Please give me a link to the
"Video Card" compatitly page ro send me a list of compatble Video Cards.

Thanks :)

Cosmic-665