Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:10:16 +0000
From:      glbj@impop.bellatlantic.net
To:        FreeBSD-ISDN@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sheesh - now what...

I'm a complete newbie dealing with i4b. I'd like to use it with user
ppp but I don't know how to go about it. I've got it compiled into
the kernel with no trouble, I just have no clue as to how to use it.
I've read the included files and had little trouble getting the conf
file set up. (At least I'm pretty sure). I just don't know where to
go from here.

Thanx...
Gene