Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 98 11:31:12 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
Cc:        ISDN-List <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new mainboard - new fun :-(

> Sorry to sound stupid, but... where's the problem?
> 	-is

The problem is that my teles does not work. If I enable it in my kernel, I
get only alien-readable messages on the screen after the machine detects fd0.
(It is far too fast to read and I cannot stop that.)

I tell you more later (I still have some problems with a NEXTSTEP 3.3 NFS client).

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION
           WATCH OUT FOR TURBOFAX for OPENSTEP!