Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:48:29 -0600
From:      Stormy Henderson <stormy@futuresouth.com>
To:        Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ports can't find X11

I fixed my GCC problems by upgrading to 3.0-19981118-SNAP, I finally
figured out my SMP crashes, I wrastled ccd striping into submission, and I
got softupdates working.

But I'm stumped by this piddily ports problem:
===>   rxvt-2.4.7 depends on shared library: X11.6 - not found

I've seen this mentioned before, but I can't seem to find the solution now
that I need it.  I'm running 3.0-19981118-SNAP, with the X11 distribution
installed from the same directory on current.freebsd.org.  I supped a new
bsd.port.mk, but it's the same version I already have.

Be happy...
--
                      http://www.futuresouth.com/~stormy/signature.html