Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:57:22 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Questions FreeBSD)
Subject:   WordPerfect for Linux on FreeBSD

Hi all,
	I downloaded the free WordPerfect for Linux today from download.com and
installed it on my 2.2.8-Stable (a week or so ago) machine. It came right up
without any problem. The install was flawless.

	You have to register with Corel (linux.corel.com) for it to run after
90 days. But that web page isn't working right now. Probably a load thing.

	I also opened up a Word97 doc and printed it perfectly.

	Very cool.

Paul.

--
"I would rather gnaw my leg off, pack the bleeding stump with salt, and run
 in a circle on broken glass than have to deal with any Microsoft product on