Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 17:45:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeffrey Bernt <jeffreybernt@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ftp Site

Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to set up my NT server as an
ftp site, and install FreeBSD from my ftp site using the FreeBSD
install disk onto a networked computer. I can use my freebsd cdrom as
the source on the nt computer, but other computers need access to the
cdrom too (because they don't have one), (otherwise I'd just swap out
the cdrom.)
Please let me know if there are any other ideas (the networked
computers are not attached to the net, and I would like to "mirror"
the ftp site for other users on campus.)
Thanks.
Jeff Bernt
bernt@usa.net