Date:      Sat, 2 Jan 1999 13:04:28 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Possible change to first page on site

On 1999-01-01 18:03:51 -0500, Malartre wrote:
> Also, why not fusion Quick Newsletter with Announcement since both
> provide nearly the same info?

I will delete the 'Quick Newsletter' link at the homepage.
And may be the links 'Daemon News', 'Newsletter' and 'Manual Pages' too.

The links 'Copyright' and 'Contact us' are redundant and should
moved to the bottom of the homepage.

Thats are together 6 links less ;-)

> One last thing, why not changing Getting FreeBSD to Installing FreeBSD?
> I'm not an English expert(hehe), but "Installing" or something with
> "Install" would be better than "Getting".

Good idea.

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org> http://freebsd.org/~w/