Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 07:07:15 +0000
From:      Joseph Koshy <koshy@bgl.vsnl.net.in>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@ca.sandia.gov>
Cc:        Joseph Koshy <jkoshy@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9358

In message <19990108182648.A7492@ca.sandia.gov>, "Bruce A. Mah" writes:

>So what I really meant in that message to you was that I should never
>have made (and submitted) that port at all.  My apologies if this was
>not clear...

Well I think I too should have checked and ask for clarification
before doing the commit.

Since stuff under src/contrib/ doesn't get updated very frequently,
keeping the port alive may still be useful if it allows tracking
of fast changing sources.

How fast is tcpslice (and the rest of the tcpdump family) changing?

Koshy