Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 13:23:39 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: amaya & toth & a small x whinge (was: find/search a string in Netscape)

On Sat, Jan 09, 1999 at 06:09:07PM -0800, Mike Meyer wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, jonathan michaels wrote:
> > > wp7 expires. wp8 doesn't work properly for - some of the pulldowns
> > > don't work; text selection is flaky, at best; and printing with large
> > > fonts (I was trying to do CD labels) resulted in screwy black
> > > streaks that covered a line. Bleah.
> >
> > er, might i suggest emacs .. grin
>
> So how do I do text wrapped on the edge of the circle in Emacs? Or
> even nice, large fonts layed out on the page properly?

it depends on how you define the page, but seriously, this is how i got around
certain particularly peculiar 'formating' problems. then i made sure the paper
was aligned correctly in teh printer .. not a no brainer, or for teh feint of
heart when a printrun of several thousand was concerned. but a solution none
the less.

> When I'm through, I'll release the tools....

ok, send me and my still drop dead gorgious output fujitsu dl-2400 even after
all the years of hard work and we will test them .. ok ?

cheers

jonathan