Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:46:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        jake@checker.org (Jake)
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

As Jake wrote...
> > > How about some non-geeky paraphernalia (your mailer doesn't do spell
> > > checking, does it ?) ?
> >
> > It's in the pipeline.
> >

> An outlet for this stuff in Canada would be nice if one doesn't already exist.
>
> I'd like a hat, a t-shirt and a decal for my computer, (mug would also be
> cool)
> but the state of the dollar and shipping costs make it prohibitively
> expensive to order from California.

AFAIK this is a generic problem. We have the same thing here in Europe
(maybe worse with regards to shipping cost). We are now lucky enough
to have FreeBSD CDs available in the shops (for NLG 50, say US$ 25-30 ;
not bad). Paraphernalia <cut / paste ;-) > are probably not interesting for
local shops to carry.

Wilko