Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:15:31 -0600
From:      Kevin Weiss <kevin.weiss@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   oops...forgot about apps

ok...when I installed FreeBSD...I also installed the following:

1) acroread - can't get it to run
2) afterstep - trying to make default
3) amp - gave a warning "software give as is" or something...but where did
it go?
4) bash shell - have yet to log in a superuser
5) netscape - works..I just need to configure my USR 56K
6) swisswatch - How do I make this my default clock

My main questions are for #1-3...how do I configure these (or run them)

thanx!