Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:43:16 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/pccard pcic.c

In message <199901290118.RAA10454@freefall.freebsd.org> Michael Smith writes:
:   Allow the interrupt allocated to the PCIC to be tuned from the kernel
:   environment by setting the variable machdep.pccard.pcic_irq.  If
:   the IRQ is invalid, the PCIC will run in polled mode.

How would people feel about adding this knob to rc.conf for this?  I'd
like to add it, since my machine is one of the ones that needs to run
in polled mode.

Warner