Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:50:06 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: c_caddr_t

In message <199901292317.PAA84062@apollo.backplane.com> Matthew Dillon writes:
:     bde, I don't mind you removing c_caddr_t as long as you also fix the
:     warnings that it fixed, but it would have been appropriate to notify
:     me of what you were doing rather then slamming me in the CVS commit
:     comments.  I find that sort of behavior to be highly inappropriate.

Matt, get over it.  bde didn't slam *YOU* in the commit messages.  You
were never mentioned personally.  Also, taking your complaint to
-current is not proper proceedure for handling grievances.

Warner