Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:25:29 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@iserve.net>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Assistance Please

If it at all possible, could some of you do a traceroute back to
207.250.219.254 and email me the results? I'm currently having some
problems with massive packet loss, so I'm trying to pin point where the
problem lies. I dont *think* it's our network, or router causing the
problem though, but I'm trying to get as much information as possible so I
can give it to our upstream provider. Thanks for any help you all can give
me.

*NOTE* PLEASE send the results back privately, as I'm sure 90% of the
people on this list dont want to get flooded with responses to my request. :)

Thanks...

|  |__     ||  -__|   _|  |  |  -__| |  Robert Hough (rch@iserve.net) |