Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:37:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Reminder: two days to ports freeze for 3.1

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 04:18:13 -0800 (PST)
To: ports@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: code freeze for RELENG_3
From: asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)

Dear porters,

 * From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
 *
 * Thanks for reminding me.  I now declare RELENG_3 to be in code freeze.
 * No more commits to this branch without my say-so until 3.1 is rolled
 * (I'll announce the end of code freeze).  Since ports and docs are not
 * tagged, this does not effect them as usual.
 *
 * The 3.1 release will hopefully be rolled on the 16th.

Ok. The ports freeze will start at 4PM PST 2/12 (Fri.).  As usual, it
will continue until the release is rolled.

If your port is currently marked BROKEN, or if it shows up on the
error log in

  http://bento.freebsd.org/~asami/errorlogs/3-latest/

please send-pr a fix.  We'll try to get to them as soon as possible.
(No, you don't need to send me the PR number. ;)

Satoshi