Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:00:57 +0000
From:      "Dan - Sr. Admin" <dm@globalserve.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wierd soundcard issue.

Greetings,

I happened to notice now that whenever I try to run an application that
accesses the soundcard, I get the kernel messages of a possible IRQ/DRQ
conflict.

This is interesting, because my hardware configuration has not changed.
Plug n pray is naturally turned off in the bios, and I have allocated the
IRQ and DMAs that the soundcard uses to ISA devices.

It's a case of working one day and not the next.

Ideas?
--
Dan Moschuk (TFreak!dm@globalserve.net)
Senior Systems/Network Administrator