Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:22:35 +0100 (MET)
From:      Richard Gresek <rg@mainzer.plusline.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TI PCMCIA Controller

Hello,

I am trying to get my 3c589d PCMCIA network card running
with FreeBSD 3.0 / 3.1 on my new notebook.

The card was already working on my Toshiba notebook. The
new notebook has a TI PCMCIA Controller. On this controller
FreeBSD finds the 3c589d card. I can also configure the
zp0 interface, the switch shows a link on my port but
I can not send any data (the IP config is correct).

Can the PCMCIA Controller from TI be the problem
(I needed a special driver for it when installing Win95).
If yes, ist there a solution?

Thanks in advance

Richard Gresek

--
=======> Deutsches Provider Network <==============

  Plus.Line Systemhaus GmbH   Tel.: +49 69 7589150
  Mainzer Lstr. 224           Fax : +49 69 75891533
  D-60327 Frankfurt           http://www.plusline.de

=======> Deutsches Provider Network <==============