Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:14:12 +0200 (EET)
From:      Yury Yaroshevsky <yk@info.dgtu.donetsk.ua>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.1-STABLE - also freeze :((( [see crashe 3.1-RELEASE ...]

Hi All!

03.03.99 I'm wrote about freeze 3.1-RELEASE after starting this script :

-------- cut here -------
#! /bin/sh

for j in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
do
echo -n $j
nohup sh -c 'while :; do find / -type f |xargs fgrep fticom; done' >/dev/null
 2>&1 &
 echo
done

At next day I'm upgrade my 3.1-R box to 3.1-S, but without visible effects.
After 2-3 min perfoming this script, my box can't start any processes.

I'm can't create any connections with my box, also from console.

2.2-STABLE is not freeze and fine work atfer starting crash script about 5-6
hours, until I'm kill my script.

--
Yury V. Yaroshevsky     | Donetsk State Technical University
YY18-RIPE    		| (380 622) 356455  yk@dgtu.donetsk.ua