Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:33:26 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/cam cam_xpt.c

In message <19990323081900.52443@uriah.heep.sax.de> J Wunsch writes:
: > (private to Jorg: I don't know how to tickle the keyboard to get the
: > diuresis(sp?), I can't spell your name any closer.)

That's why you can use oe rather than ö.  This is true for the
german umlaut, but I don't know about other languages.  I know english
uses this character as a sounding que (as in cooperate, you'll
sometimes see it coöperate), so this isn't always an option.

: Well, there are something like three options:
[ four options deleted ]

Or you could do it the hard way in emacs, if it doesn't support the
compose key:
	C-q 3 6 6

:-)

Warner