Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:32:49 -0800
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sudo (was Re: Kerberos vs SSH)

--==_Exmh_-1151249328P

If memory serves me right, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     We used sudo for a little while 3 years ago, but I decided that it was
>     too big a security risk and wiped it.  sudo is one of the stupidest
>     programs I've ever seen.

I'd be curious to hear what you think sudo's shortcomings are, and why it
merits being labeled as one of the stupidest programs you've ever seen?

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1151249328P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNvqdcKjOOi0j7CY9AQE81QP+OXYO0z9pyKAmmLkYdK6XJNlII4a2tjjB
YKjyScgdSklR3Zfx053C7MkzsmWjKVK9H2fce4TFeUQ7gxP9xErGlZcvyQocfo2N
Jt12oCc4sX15GBJkRsnQ/ySQXa/gcBD+8dFiyUdHSSt6KyRiuzqSTuuuaBAUMpuB
tT8F+3RfZac=
=zwE+
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1151249328P--