Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any updates to ppbus?

I tried looking in the archives and in the CVS repository, but
didn't find anything. One of my 3.1 machines has an HP 540
on it. When used with lpt0, it works perfectly. With nlpt0 and
the requisite ppbus stuff, it fails miserably, giving, perhaps
a dozen lines correctly, then turning into garbage. I did note
in the mailing list archives that I am not the only one, but
I never saw a solution. Is there one?