Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:48:34 -0400
From:      "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
To:        Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Free book to good home

I have ended up with an extra copy of:

UNIX Network Programming: Interprocess Communications Vol 2 Second Ed
by W Richard Stevens.

At this point it is easier for me to give it away than to continue to argue with www.spree.com.

So I will give it away *FREE* to any person in the US (sorry, over seas shipping is too much of a hassle) who can provide a good home for it.  All I need is a postal address (I will probably ship it cheapest USPS).

Please email me directly (including all flames about list appropriateness) not the list.

--------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@ChrisBowman.com
http://www.ChrisBowman.com/