Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:30:00 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        peter@netplex.com.au (Peter Wemm)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP!!!!  Important instructions for -current users!

> As of a few minutes ago, a minimal set of changes to bring the so-called
> 'new-bus' functionality to the i386 kernel in -current.

It looks like the stat clock isn't started after this. I have tried a SMP
and UNI kernel and both behave the same. Looking with vmstat -i and
systat -vmstat, there is no sign of the stat clock. Sysctl kern.clockrate
also have profhz and stathz as 100. A kernel of about a week ago doesn't
have this problem.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za