Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:38:43 +0200
From:      chem@i-p-d.nl
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pop before sendmail, MS internet mail

Hi,

I know this is probably not the right list, but perhaps someone has had the
same problem and might know the answer.
We have just succeeded in installing the pop before sendmail-rules in
sendmail on a FreeBSD-box. Now one of our customers cant send his E-mail
no more using MS internet mail. Does anyone know how to make this program
POP first and than send mail, or perhaps only send mail instead of checking
and sending at the same time?

TIA

Gina van Zundert

Internet Page Design