Date:      Sun, 09 May 1999 15:31:23 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>, FreeBSD Laptoppers <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: vaio modem sound

In message <m10gZAr-0008G6C@rip.psg.com> Randy Bush writes:
: works just fine except i can not get sound.  hence my question.

Hmmm, have you tried ATM1 to turn the sound on?  Also, some pccard
bridge chipsets tweak things so that the sound from the sound pin on
the pccard is transmitted to the internal speaker.  I know that this
isn't the problem in this case since the modem isn't in a pccard slot,
but if the ATM doesn't work, then that might be something to look
into.

Warner