Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 17:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ache@FreeBSD.org, albast@xs4all.nl, ambrisko@whistle.com, andreas@FreeBSD.org, andy@icc.surw.chel.su, chuckr@FreeBSD.org, cjh@kr.freebsd.org, cpiazza@home.net, dburr@FreeBSD.org, domi@saargate.de, ejc@bazzle.com, helbig@informatik.ba-stuttgart.de, imura@cs.titech.ac.jp, jfitz@FreeBSD.org, jmacd@FreeBSD.org, jmz@FreeBSD.org, jseger@FreeBSD.org, junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr, kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp, kris@FreeBSD.org, Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.de, maurice@serc.rmit.edu.au, max@FreeBSD.org, me@FreeBSD.org, mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us, mi@aldan.algebra.com, mph@FreeBSD.org, msmith@FreeBSD.org, murray@cdrom.com, nacai@iname.com, nectar@FreeBSD.org, obonilla@fisicc-ufm.edu, obrien@FreeBSD.org, oly@world.std.com, rssh@cki.ipri.kiev.ua, sbarron@abalonesoft.com, scrappy@FreeBSD.org, se@FreeBSD.org, shige@FreeBSD.org, shipley@dis.org, smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu, thepish@FreeBSD.org, woju@FreeBSD.ee.Ntu.edu.TW, xaa@stack.nl
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   package building errors

Hi,

You are getting this mail since you are listed as a maintainer of one
or more of the 3.2 packages that don't build.  If you have some time,
please check

  http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/3-latest/

and send me a fix.  Note that the ports tree is currently frozen; do
not commit a fix yourself.  A "fix" here generally means patches from
the -current ports tree.

Fixes within the same version is preferred over upgrades, as the
latter requires a lot of manual work by me (meaning more chances of
mistakes).

Also, if the problem is simply that the port is not fetchable (or gets
a checksum mismatch because of silent upgrades), just send me a URL of
a place that a correct distfile can be fetched from.

You have about 24 hours to submit a fix.  After that, the distfiles
and packages will be sent to the esteemed Steve Price for partitioning
so it will be too late to get them in 3.2.

Thanks for your help!

Satoshi