Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:59:20 +1000
From:      Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   advocacy site

Hi folks,

Just a note to let everyone know that I've just talked with Jordan and
we both have agreed that since the advocacy web site has gotten stale
due to lack of time and volunteers, it was time to officially put it
to rest.  Jordan has made the changes needed to the DNS, and it should
completely vanish within the next 48 hours.

We're hoping to get the parts that are still useful into the main web
site somewhere, and also add in any parts that aren't on the main
site.  This came as somewhat of a last resort, and as Jordan said, and
I agreed with, no advocacy site is better than a stale one.

- Jim

--
- Jim Mock - jim@blues.ghis.net - systems administrator - ghis.NET -
- work: http://www.ghis.net/ - personal: http://www.ghis.net/~jim/ -