Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:44:18 -0300 (GMT)
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@ns1.sminter.com.ar>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD router

Hello:
	I'm needing to build a FreeBSD router to be installed on
rooftops. Because of this, I'd like to avoid using mobile parts (ie, HDs,
CD-ROMs, floppys, etc.). This requirement lead me to think about using flash
cards as filesystems. It will also be great if I can turn them read-only
by hardware or specialized soft.

	Any one has experience/pointers on this?

	Thanks in advance.

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Administración de la red
VIA Net Works Argentina SA
Diagonal Roque Sáenz Peña 971, 4º y 5º piso.
1035 - Capital Federal, Argentina.
(54-11) 4323-3333
http://www.via-net-works.net.ar