Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:32:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        tejblum@arc.hq.cti.ru
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Perl still broken in 4.0-CURRENT

In article <199909010859.MAA01377@tejblum.pp.ru>,
Dmitrij Tejblum  <tejblum@arc.hq.cti.ru> wrote:
> Pascal Hofstee wrote:
> > Perl seems to be broken for about 3 consecutive days now ....
> > Anybody have any idea what might be causing this ?
>
> I suspect it is the recent changes in rtld.

Hmm, could be.  Can one of you please give it a try with the older
ld-elf.so.1 and see if it works again?  I recommend trying the
dynamic linker from August 25.

If it works with the older dynamic linker, please send me (preferably
simple :-) instructions for reproducing the problem.

Thanks,
John
  "No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."        -- Nora Ephron