Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:10:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jorgandar blackmoon <jorgandar@yahoo.com>
To:        Martin M <lalala@globalserve.net>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: it just goes on and on.......

--- Martin M <lalala@globalserve.net> wrote:
> > i am one very short step from just giving up on
> this install
>
>     I guess that makes any attempt to help you one
> very short step away from
> being wasted.

  He's frusturated, cant you obviously see that?  stop being such a
jerk.

>     I really don't understand why you're taking such
> a negative attitude and
> why people are using their free time to help you
> despite it.  I guess
> they're nicer than I am.

 Obviously most people are.  You act as if your some perfect god who
has never expierienced frusturation and then you only add to his
problems by sneering about how perfect you are and how perfect he's
not.  I'm sure your mother has told you "If you dont have anything nice
to say, bla bla bla."  mabye that's one lesson you forgot to pick up.

>     I think the solution would be to use winNT...
> It's not as good as
> FreeBSD, but might be more appropriate to your skill
> level if the maturity
> of your discourse is any indication.

The newbies list is meant to HELP people not add to their frusturation.
 If you cant seem to conform to what this mailing list is all about,
then you have no business posting messages here.