Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 04:20:03 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Experimental ACPI driver.

Hi, there.

> We wrote experimental ACPI driver for 4.0-CURRENT.

This was just one week work so its functionallity is very very poor :-)
but I think it is good idea to start with this for developping ACPI
driver for FreeBSD because it is enough small to understand it.

If someone already started wriring ACPI devive driver, please let us
know.  We'd like to merge them and would be happy in collaboration
with you.

> If you have question please ask me or iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org .

BTW, I've just start leaning a week ago, my knowledge is still little
on ACPI :-)