Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:19:13 -0700
From:      "Dave Walton" <walton@nordicrecords.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.3-R install problem

I just installed 3.3-R on a box via FTP (distribution "All").  At the
end of the install, it reported that it was unable to find distribution
"local".  In the debug screen, there were many lines of failed
attempts to fetch files named "local/[whatever]".  I don't see any
directory on ftp.freebsd.org named "local".  In sysinstall, I see that
the "local" distribution is described as "Local additions collection".

What gives?

Dave