Date:      Sat, 2 Oct 1999 13:51:47 -0700
From:      "Dr. Brain" <drbrain@toxic.magnesium.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Merging mail from two souces

I want to merge mail from two different sources, one is downloaded through
fetmail via an IMAP server, and the other is an ftp download from a remote
FreeBSD machine.  Is there any way I can merge these two together?  As I
understand it, fetchmail grabs my mail and dumps it into /var/mail/hodeleri.
If I wanted to ftp down the other mail, I would put it in /var/mail/hodeleri
this seems to be a bit of a problem though.  RTFM is appreciated, just point
me to the right place.

PS: I'm not on the list, please CC

--
Eric Hodel