Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:44:42 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   From the movies....

I was watching the James Bond file Tomorrow Never Dies last night
and this exchange between the villain, Carver, and one of his
gophers made me grin:

Carver: "Mr Gupta, is our new software ready for release yet?"

Gupta: "Yes Sir, and as instructed it is full of bugs.
        People will be paying for upgrades for years"

Who said real life is not like in the movies?

Is this a candidate for the fortune database?

It also reminded me of the tag-line that someone used to use in
these lists:

Bill Gates is a Persian cat and a monocle away from being a villain
in a James Bond movie
                       -- Dennis Miller

--
STATE-OF-THE-ART: Any computer you can't afford.
OBSOLETE: Any computer you own.