Date:      16 Oct 1999 18:18:13 -0000
From:      woju@bbs.ee.ntu.edu.tw
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMP on 4 Pentium III(450NX) failed

: If you're looking to build higher-end servers, I can recommend systems
: based on the Intel AD450NX and SC450NX chassis or their descendants and

Yes, please, such information is very helpful to us :-) We are eager to
know what's the "right machines" for running FreeBSD-SMP with Pentium III x
4, 4G Ram (256M x 16).

: replacements.  If you want to build a small cluster of high-powered
: nodes, you should look closely at the AMD K7/700 and the Compaq
: Alpha-based systems such as the single-processor DS20.

And I'm also very interested about what's the "right machines" for running
FreeBSD with AMD K7. Thanks for recommendation.

Regards,
woju