Date:      Tue, 02 Nov 1999 14:49:27 ART
From:      "Ricardo Bernardini" <rbernardini@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   aio Functions

Hello list!

I'm starting with aio functions (aio_read, aio_return, etc.), I've made them
work with disk file I/O, now I'm trying with TCP sockets not with the same
success. Does anyone know if it is posible to do what I'm trying? Or where
to find more info about this function group? I'just read the man pages about
them.

Thanks.
Ricardo

PD: I've made to this list 'cause somebody told me I could find an answer
here. If this is not the subject of the list please let me know.