Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:28:44 +0100
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        Leif Neland <leif@neland.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sv: Dr Neuhaus niccy go not recognized

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 06:27:37PM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:
> I'd like to test, So how do I proceed from here?

Get the latest i4b-dev snapshot (00.83.11), get my patches
from http://www.mayn.franken.de/home/tanis/i4b-11.tar.gz,
get a recent current source tree, unpack i4b, unpack the
layer1 patches over it, use the overinstall script,
use

device isic0

in your kernel config file (no at isa? or similiar).
Compile the userland programs and install them, build a kernel
and see if it works, and tell me what goes wrong.

--
German Tischler, tanis@gaspode.franken.de