Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:18:00 -0500
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@mojave.sitaranetworks.com>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Subject:   Re: Cardbus support survey

On Monday,  8 November 1999 at 12:48:54 -0500, Will Andrews wrote:
> On 08-Nov-99 Greg Lehey wrote:
>>   3Com 3CCFE575BT (looks like the one you refer to)
>
> He refers to 3CCFE575CT, BT is non-CardBus (I have the 3CCFE574BT).

I have a 3CCFE574BT card in front of me.  It also has the inscription "

 3Com Megahertz LAN
 10/100 LAN CardBus
 PC Card

Maybe there are two incompatible kinds?  I'm building world on this
machine at the moment, so I'll wait until that has finished and then
plug it in.  I don't expect much success.

Greg