Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:41:37 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMI MegaPlex II

Hi,

I'm looking at building a cluster of quad proc Xeons using FreeBSD.  I'm
wondering if anyone has any experience good or bad with the AMI MegaPlex
II system.  Since these nodes won't have much disk the 4U version is
very attractive looking.  They also have 64-bit PCI which would be nice
for use with Myrinet.  We're funded to so we need to choose some
hardware and start getting quotes.

Thanks,
Brooks