Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:37:33 -0500
From:      Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        jdp@freebsd.org
Subject:   scheduled downtime for cvsup5

Hey gang,

I need to bring cvsup5.freebsd.org (cvsup.adsu.bellsouth.com) down for up to
48hours to perform some urgent maintenance.  Can we temporarily point
cvsup5.freebsd.org to one of the other servers?  If so, which one?

I can repoint the CNAME as well, that's probably easiest for me to undo since
I own the adsu.bellsouth.com zone.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz, Sr. Network Architect                            BellSouth.net
<ck@arch.bellsouth.net> -wk, <ck@gnu.org> -hm