Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 05:31:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gordon Price <rgptechnologies@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   what happened to install.bat?

Gentlemen,
     I have an older system that was running 2.2.7
just fine and I tried to do a fresh install of 3.3 and
guess what? There is no install.bat on the CD
distribution. My system does not allow direct booting
to a CD, only the A or C drives. I tried using the
make floppy business and it errors out to with some
kind of elf readin error.
     Obviously, as we move formward, we also move
backwards. By the way, I enjoyed FREEBSD CON99 very
much. Dr. McCusick was a gas!

Thanks,
R. Gordon Price
Lead Engineer