Date:      Wed, 01 Dec 1999 16:33:34 +0100
From:      Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   TI PCI-1225 PCcard controller support

Hi

I plan to buy a Dell Latitude CPx H500GT which has the
Texas Instruments PCI-1225 PCcard controller
(I think it is a CardBus thing)

I have search the mail-archives but have not been able to find
any info about this controller.

Have anyone had any luck with this controler or should I buy
a Dell Latitude CPt V466GT with a Texas Instruments PCI-1131
PCcard controller (which I belive is supported by PAO) instead?

Also the graphic chip on the CPx is ATI Mobility M1 and the
CPt has a NeoMagic MagicMedia 256ZX. Which of these work best
with FreeBSd and XFree86?

Thanks for any help.
/Johan K