Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:14:14 -0700
From:      "Broderick Wood" <bwood@KingsU.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.4 Release CD

> [ On Monday, December 20, Darcy Buskermolen wrote: ]
> > When trying to downaload the 3.4R cd, form the IOS-Images dir, I get
> > a permission denyed. is this because the file is still being
> > uploaded, or is it becasue the file mis chmod'd
> >
> I noticed the exact same thing and already mailed something off to
> -questions about it (and jkh).

  Noticd this as well.  When you FTP though, it gives you a different e-
mail to address FTP problems to.  I sent a message off to that address
as well.  We just need to be patient now I guess.

---------------------------
-BMW-

To soar like an eagle,
fly like a dove.

(bwood@kingsu.ab.ca)
Broderick Wood,
Director of Information Technology Services
The King's University College
9125 - 50 Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T6B 2H3