Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:13:48 +0100
From:      Burbaickij Ariel <Ariel.Burbaickij@erl9.siemens.de>
To:        "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What is actually the state of support for Compaq 10/100 Netellige nt

Is the driver f*cking buggy or what?
It recognizes the thing correctly as
 Netelligent 10/100 card
but fails to allocate memory to it as it uses to say me at least.
Where is so clever and smart author of driver ?
I want to know following 3 things :

1) Is card supported so that I can rely on this support ?

2) If it to some f*cking extent still in development stage
   I want to see what exactly is going on during driver's
   tries to do this thing or that.How do I find it out ?
3) What does it meant that the card is listed in /etc/defaults/pc_card
   is it fully supported is it partialy supported is it so that some funny
   guy has just learned new brand for PCMCIA cards and decided  to
   pollute the file little bit more or what ?

Regards

PS card is supported under Linux from the very first minute.