Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:23:24 -0600
From:      Tim Daneliuk <tundra@tundraware.com>
Subject:   When the going gets weird - Mac Mini

OK, so I installed 13.1 i386 on an ancient Mac Min Core2 Duo but I cannot for
the life of me figure out how to eject the CD using a standard PC keyboard
connected to that machine.  That means it boots into installation media
every time.

I've scoured the web for what keyboard magic will do this, but it appears
that OSX has to be installed for any of them to work.

So, I interrupt the boot loader and got a list of the known disks, on
the theory that if I can manually force booting from he internal drive
I can use BSD commands to kick the installation media out of the drive.

So... I'd appreciate help with two issues:

1.  Once I am in the boot loader at the OK prompt I see two drives
     I see the boot drive I want:  disk0s1a  What is the magic
     incantation to force the loader to boot off the drive?

2.  Once I have FreeBSD running off the internal drive, what is the
     magic incantation to eject the installation medium?

Stupid Apple and their infernal need to make everything moron-proof
makes things worse  Grrrrrrr....

TIA,