Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 12:26:07 -0600
From:      aheffner@lakefield.net
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems partioning

I'm trying to install FreeBSD ver 2.1.6-RELEASE but when i go through the
install program and it asks me to make a partion for freebsd, i click on a
partion which says "unused" and type 'C'. And it asks me to type in the
size, which i use 100M, and then the type of partion. But it it doesn't make
the partion 100mb it makes it 0mb. I have about 200mb of free disk space
which should be more than enough. This causes a problem in the next step
when you have to create a file system or whatever. I tried making the
partion different sizes, in megabytes and in block size, but nothing seems
to work. It shows the partion was created and names it FreeBSD but it's 0mb.
Am i doing something wrong? I read all the help files, but nothing seems to
help.

Mike Heffner				http://netnet.net/~aheffner/
aheffner@lakefield.net         		Manitowoc, WI  54220
heffners@lakefield.net                  USA

"Well...You think what you think, I'll think what I know."