Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 21:24:40 +0800
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@webace.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail and MX

Hello,

We have two servers:

barney.webace.com.au    IP= 203.25.160.154
prth2.webace.com.au     IP= 203.38.80.200

Our MX records currently are:

        IN      MX      10 barney.webace.com.au.
        IN      A       203.25.160.154

Our mail server is barney, I have setup sendmail and popper on 'prth2' and
would like users on 'prth2' to use that mail server. Only problem is I guess
I need a MX record for 'prth2' ... How would I go about setting this up?  I
have tried playing around with the MX records, but I get errors like mail
looping back (MX problem?) etc.

Thank You,
Jason McKay.