Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:54:03 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: load spike strangeness

According to FreeBSD:
> Since when does an E-mail address require a "realname"? Only a imbecile

Since the beginning as a courtesy to readers.

> (IMHO) would use their real name on an e-mail that goes out to a public
> list. I don't want people to know my real name or SSN or any other personal
> info for that matter, NOR is it required, as far as I know. If it were to

I've been using my real name for years since I begun going on the
Internet. I've never seen a reason not to.

> you also use you real full name on IRC? To quote "Mr. T": "I pity da f00!"

Yes. No reason whatsoever to hide. Again courtesy.

Reply to -chat if you want, this is not really a security issue.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #77: Thu Dec 30 12:49:51 CET 1999