Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:29:50 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        jliao@dlink.ca
Cc:        phantom@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org, wpaul@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vendor Listing

[CC:'d jkh since he remains our main PR man, cc:'d phantom since Alexey
is our vendor webpage maintainer and added -doc for general ideas about
all of this]

Hello James,

-On [20000112 00:02], jliao@dlink.ca (jliao@dlink.ca) wrote:
>Would you advise me  what to do if I'd like D-Link Corporation to be listed as a
>recognized network card vendor in  the Freebsd system?

Well, as I said above, Alexey Zelkin and Jordan K. Hubbard are our main
PR persons, with Alexey doing an excellent job at maintaining our vendor
pages.  I think (and Alexey please correct me if wrong) that you would
need to create/submit an entry like the others on
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html to Alexey and he will
maintain it.

Alternatively, since I saw you addressing drivers@freebsd.org as well,
you might want to keep in touch with Bill Paul (wpaul@freebsd.org) since
he is our main Ethernet driver programmer.

Thanks for being part of the Open Source community,

kind regards,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai           asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl]
Documentation nutter.          *BSD: Technical excellence at its best...